Wednesday 22 August 2012

INSANITY - Day11, 12 & 13


Day 11 – Cardio Recovery

This was difficult, more than usual and that’s because this morning saw myself and my client Martin out on our bikes, covered around 12 miles in the pouring rain! 

Didn’t really fancy any more exercise, but would have felt guilty not doing my Insanity DVD so had a quick shower, bite to eat and got it over with!  This is still my least favourite DVD, squats and lunges with pulses are not what I would call recovery, although we are jumping around less, so that’s got to count for something!

Day 12 – Cardio Power & Resistance

Okay so out of all them, this one I’m getting to like a little more (never thought I’d say that!).  Quite like the shoulder workout, and of course triceps, otherwise known as ‘bingo wings’, I think they are actually starting to tone up a little!  And log jumping, and vertical jumps are very challenging, but you still want to give it your all!

Oh God Pure Cardio tomorrow!

Day 13 – Pure Cardio

I’m renaming this one PURE HELL, enough said!!

Day 14 Rest day hoorah!!  Then re take ‘fit test’ to see how much we’ve improved.


No comments:

Post a Comment